Did you know that by the time a buyer reaches out to you, they've completed 83% of their due diligence and are 83% confidence in making a buying decision.
Know the numbers
82% of buyers viewed at least 5 pieces of media from the vendor that won their buying decision
57% increase in buying decision by connecting with sales rep on social media platforms
74% of buyers who sales rep to FIRST deliver value
How do we do that?
Here are a couple of options for you to integrate today, that will help you win over your prospects by delivering more value.
1. Ebooks: You can open up Google Slides, Microsoft Powerpoint, or Canva and build your very own ebook with sharp images, keep graphics and text overlays to deliver your message. This is very simple, very user-friendly and very much free to use. The ebooks are great for building value as the prospect can read them at their leisure, and you'll want to embed links throughout the ebook to insure they're viewing your other content to help drill down on a topic, view a sample or hear testimonials.
2. Articles: I publish content on LinkedIn's platform InPublishing to write articles and re-purpose them throughout all social media platforms via links, and/or images with the link to view the article. This helps me drive massive traffic to my lead capture form. This is another way I deliver value up front, and then send them to my capture page to learn more, download the free ebook, or whatever lead magnet I want to build in.
3. Email Sequences: You can run email sequences on HubSpot CRM, MailChimp, ZohoCRM, or any other free form of email marketing software. These are great for scheduling out email sequences to go out everyday, over other day, every week, or every month. You can write you content before hand, and insure your prospect is getting the email sequence in... well... sequential order. This is a great way to send them multiple forms of follow-up content and moving them along the buyer's journey.
4. LIVE videos: I love this option as anyone and everyone on these platforms receive notifications when you're live running video on Facebook, Instagram or Youtube. It is permission based, as your audience simply receives a notification and can choose to watch your video, or view your videos later once they're archived and/or indexed in Facebook, Instagram or Youtube. You can deliver value to a wide audience, versus a targeted audience, but if one correctly, you can direct people to your website, landing page, or facebook page to capture leads.
5. Private Video: This has become one of my most used forms of outreach and building value, as the majority of decision makers are EXTREMELY busy. I respect the fact that the sales cycle can only move along as fast as they're able to review my content. In order to expedite this content, I create private YouTube videos I an embed into emails. They can view the short 3 minute email or listen to it while multi-tasking, and engage them while they'e busy. Shoot a video with your smart phone or laptop that explains the value you're trying to deliver to the prospect and challenge you're trying to solve - then publish and embed into your email. My conversions have almost tripled since I started using this. Below is an example of me up bright and early sending out private videos, and my opening to get attention is speaking about my 4th cup of coffee making this video. It gained a lot of responses with "LOL" or "You're too funny" and the like. So, I gained attention and was able to track the opens of the video from unique visitors beyond the data supplied through Youtube.
I hope that helps!
Business Growth Specialist
Superior Marketing Group
Curtis DeCora has helped start 61 businesses throughout the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota, as a consultant and business growth specialist. He has 10 years of B2B sales experience in the corporate and small business areas.